Full Disclosure, see below**
The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation’s Interactive Marketing Initiative is offering a digital marketing certificate beginning June 8, 2012.
“Innovative marketing tactics and techniques have never been more important than in these continually challenging times,” said Dr. Iryna Pentina, co-director of the UT Interactive Marketing Initiative. “This program focuses on helping business owners and marketers build and sustain successful, integrated digital media marketing programs.”
Local digital marketing experts will help students understand and apply new strategies and tools that can dramatically help their business.
Topics and presenters include:
• Digital Strategy: Integrating Your Interactive Marketing Assets and Tools to Achieve Measurable Results, Instructor: Iryna Pentina, Ph.D., UT professor and faculty director of the UT Interactive Marketing Initiative
• Email Marketing: Generating Leads and Boosting Sales with a Strategic Email Program, Instructor: Michael Temple, MBA, President, Temple Development Company and UT adjunct professor
• Web Design, Instructor: Peter You, Ph.D., director for Faculty Support and Special Projects, UT Learning Ventures
• Inbound Marketing: The Next Phase of Marketing on the Web, Instructor: Patrick Giammarco, MBA, founder and owner, PWG Marketing and UT adjunct professor
• Examining Social Media Networks for Brand Value, Instructor: Patrick Giammarco, MBA, founder and owner, PWG Marketing and UT adjunct professor
• Content Development Strategies for Digital Marketing, Instructor: Dee Drummond, UT associate lecturer, Communication Department
“Digital marketing techniques are now a requirement for business success,” Pentina said. “Upon completion, attendees will be better able to connect with customers and other businesses through digital channels and adjust their marketing mix accordingly.”
For additional information and to register, click: Here
About UT Interactive Marketing Initiative
Established in 2010, the UT College of Business and Innovation Interactive Marketing Initiative strives to be a regional leader in discovering, generating and disseminating knowledge in the interactive marketing field through academic and applied research, industry collaboration, practitioner-oriented conferences and seminars, and student-related activities. For more information, visit http://utinternetmarketing.info.
Full Disclosure: I am married to Dee Drummond, one of the instructors. Therefore, I would indirectly benefit from successful recruiting for this course. Additionally, should BGSU, Lourdes or another area university have a course similar to this one, then I will be happy to post it on this blog.